Friday, April 29, 2016

About Me

I’m a student at Back Bay High School I am in the 10th grade. I came from Long Beach Poly I moved out here with my uncle to do better in school and stay focus and out of the streets. In Long Beach I was distracted by friends and not being focus. Since I moved out here I’ve been making better grades and staying focused, I moved out here 7 months ago.
Image result for eastside long beach
Since i was 8 I wanted to do music, before my dad went to jail I wanted to be a cop. When they took my dad away I started to hate the police that’s what made me want to do music. I was rapping for a long time, a few years ago that’s when I took rapping serious.I wanted to make music but to make music you need beats and at the time I didn’t have money to buy beats so i decided to make my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment