Thursday, May 12, 2016

Bucket List

1.  Go to college for taking piano classes- I've been wanting to make music since I was eight but as I got older I started to learn more about music and how to produce. Now I want to go to college for it.







2. Travel the world- I want to travel the world because I've always wanted to go to different places around the world. I want to travel the world with the young kids in my family so we could see more out of Long Beach.


3. I want to make movies- The reason why I want to make movies is because I have a creative mind and I imagine a lot things that could be better after a movie.


4. Make the hood a better place-  Me and my uncle want to make a community for black people. Instead of moving out the hood we wanted to make it a better place.


5. Make it a hit record- Since I was 15 I wanted to make a song that would blow up and get me enough money to start my own record label. And also get me shows after that happens I will began to make more hit records and teach others and also people in my record label to make hits. Also with the money I want to start my own clothing line.


No comments:

Post a Comment