Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Perseverance

My goal is go to college for producing and making beats also directing movies. I've been wanting to produce music since I was sixteen its stared because at first i wanted to rap but at the time I was broke and couldn't buy beats. I decided to make my own beats and since then I been wanted to learn more about making beats.

Another goal is directing movies, the reason why I want to do do that is because every time I watch a movie I always imagine what could happen better or picture a part two. Since I was born I always had a creative mind and always seeing things different. Every time I'm out and about I always picture thing, I also got the idea of being  a movie director from rapping. AfterI make it in the music industry I want to make a movie abot myself.

The stepps that I would follow to get me closer to my goal is staying focused and not letting anybody or anyting get between me unless its life risking.

Milk
Apples
Breads
Chip
Butter
Candy
Banans
Pasta

No comments:

Post a Comment