Friday, May 20, 2016

My Top Three Favorite Things

1.   Music
                   

I want to make music , music has been my cup of tea since I was eight. Mostly I want to produce and rap when I was young my dad and Snoop Dog were close friends so listening to his music influenced me to rap. I use to always want to be like him and I always listened to his music .


2.  Movie Director
                                 
Wanting to make movies came from me wanting to be a successful rapper. After I was big enough in the music industry I wanted to make a movie about my life based on a true story. The movie would be like two movies in one something based on me and also something a little bit fiction.


3.  Hustle

                   

Hustling should be a must because without knowing how to hustle you're a bum. A person could live in a machine or any big house if he doesn't know how to hustle he's worth nothing. Hustling will also give you extra knowleged about how to get money and how not to loose money.

No comments:

Post a Comment