Monday, May 30, 2016

Charitable

The charity I will be typing about is for people who have trouble in the hood and no chance of getting out with something other than street knowledge. The young kids in the hood will only know the hood and what goes on in the hood.

Without any help from no one there is a little chance of help that the kids will make out. Most people in the hood were killed in the hood because that was our home and where we felt comfortable. But with all the beef and racist things going on the hood they didn't want to leave and if they did only a small piece of them did.

This charity means a lot because it's the way I use think of the hood as my home for the fact I never traveled out the hood I felt like I still belong to the east side of Long Beach.



No comments:

Post a Comment